Primavera P6 Training/Courses Offered:
Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals
- 3-day training course covering the fundamentals of Primavera P6 Professional as used in engineering and construction.
- For complete beginners to intermediate Primavera P6 scheduling officers
- The course teaches you everything you need to know to create, manage and report on a project schedule.
Primavera P6 Professional Advanced Topics Course
- Sequel to the Primavera P6 Professional Fundamentals session
- 1-2-day course of advanced topics.
- Practical use in real project situations aimed at extending the student’s knowledge of P6 capabilities and real life application
Earned Value Management Training
2NCH Offers the following:
- EVMS Executive Overview – 4 hours
- EVMS Training – 2 days
- Advanced EVM Workshop – 3 days
- EVMS Variance Analysis Reporting – 1 day
- EVMS Integrated Baseline Review Training – 1 day
Primavera P6 Professional EVM
- 2-day course: part of the advanced topics suite for Primavera P6 Professional training.
- Course covers both the fundamentals of earned value methodology
- Covers how to perform earned value management using Primavera P6 Professional
Primavera P6 EPPM Fundamentals Course
- A 2-day course focusing on preliminary use of Primavera P6 EPPM.
- Training focuses on practical sessions and hands-on exercises, demos etc.
Primavera Risk Analysis Course
- 3-day training course providing students with real world application of Primavera Risk Analysis.
- Discovery of different methods of analysis, risk analysis process and scheduling concepts.
Primavera P6 EPPM Administrator Training Course
- 1-day course for familiarisation with the use of the new web based administration tools.
- Instructor-led courses delivered both onsite and online.
- Provides for Primavera P6 EPPM administrative proficiencies.